July 2, 2009

Seriously...

I have not forgotten about you. I have just had a lot on my mind and I was hoping things would get resolved and I could post a happy ending to what is going on. But this isn't resolved yet. And will be weighing on my mind for another month or so.

So, here's the plan. I will give an update on what has been going on with me by the 4th.

In the meantime, we are taking Sweet Pea to the zoo for the first time tomorrow. It will also be my husband's first trip to Lincoln Park Zoo. I'm really looking forward to this trip and the long weekend. Last weekend we ended up in front of the aquariums at Bass Pro Shop and Sweet Pea was entralled with the fish. I can't wait to see what she thinks of the animals at the zoo.

More news coming soon...

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have better luck at the zoo than I had at the Taste of Chicago today. My son wanted NONE OF IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... I hope y'all had a fantastic trip to the zoo and a wonderful 4th of July holiday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and come back soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails