April 20, 2009

3 Months Old

Sweet Pea turned 3 months old today. I can't believe how quickly the time has passed already. I feel as though it was just yesterday that we were driving to the hospital hoping not to be turned away. I went into early labor the Saturday before she was born and it was so sad being sent home. I was so nervous as we drove back to the hospital. All I kept thinking was please don't send me home again. When I was admitted I couldn't have been happier. Finally, we were going to meet our little girl.

And here we are three months later - Sweet Pea is getting close to rolling over. We are doing our best to get her to laugh. She is starting to really explore things with her hands (and mouth). She's growing. And it's incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and come back soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails